Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Day One.

Welcome To Veruka's America.

This is the world as seen from the eyes of a New York City Republican.
If I was to describe my political leanings I would have to say they are,
just to the right of Attila The Hun.

Thats not to say I am some Bible thumping verse quoting zealot.
I tend to think, as humans, we have evolved to the point where we no longer
have to listen to the musings of a carpenter from 2000 years ago.

With that said here are some of my political beliefs
- Gun Control.

I totally support a person's rights to bear arms, either for protection or just cause he likes killin'.
Did you know in Texas, "He needed killin" is a legitimate defense.
Look at a place like New York City, at any given time I could walk down the street and purchace
a vial of crack a bag of heroin a hooker and a Samuri Sword, but as an able bodied citizen with no
felony convictions I CANNOT purchase a handgun. Now what type of fucked up loonie left troll logic is that.
Sure evey once in a while a gun is used to take out a Burger King or a High School, but just like the english language, these are exceptions not the rule.

- Abortion

I am for a woman's right to do what she wants with her body, well except for this bitch, Thanks to Allahpundit and Michelle Malkin for the great story of how a woman's vanity can get in the way of her motherly instincts

- Gay Marriage

If two fags want to get married, fuck em', let them go through the hell that is divorce attorney's and family court, they think its going to be all Taffada and ass sex, but Oh contrare'. Just wait till the proverbial shit hits the fan and lets see if they are all commited to this marriage thing. As for a constituional amendment, nope totally against it. We should learn from lessons past that fucking with the constitution is not a good thing.
I think our fore fathers came pretty damn close with that document, the major issues are there, life, liberty, happiness, guns, mules for slaves. I think all the bases were covered and just let the individual states decide.

Thats it, if I missed something drop me a note.

- Veruka

|

  • Home Page
  • Google