Thursday, August 12, 2004

Gov. McGreevey - "I Like The Cock"

It's being reported locally, and on Fox News that the Governor of New Jersey is resigning.

I always found him kinda creepy in all of them, "Come To New Jersey" commercials.

It's usually him strolling around the beach with his um... "wife" trying to sell us on the virtues of Jersey. Which pretty much amounted to, "We have some beaches and gambling... did I mention the gambling.. oh and don't mind the smell on the Turnpike near exit 14 that's just Newark.. Yeah, and the smell by exit 13.. cause for the life of me. I don't know what the fuck that smell is either."

During his press conference, which was held this afternoon at 4.pm, he said the reason he is resigning is not because of the pending campaign investigation which involves his close friend, Charles Kushner, and allegations of a sorid tale of blackmail and prostitution.

Nope he is resigning because he, "shamefully engaged in an adulterous affair", behind his wife's back.

Wait here is the kicker.. With a dude. Yes the Govenor of Jersey;
- liked the Meat Marlboro
- Rode the baloney Pony
- Was a bone smuggler

Now liking the cock is not an impeachable offense, and he does not plan on stepping down till November 15th, when I guess his new home is finished being decorated.

He wants to use the time out of the public eye to, "ask the forgiveness and the embrace of my wife." and um.. if it would be ok to get some on the side.

A successor has not been named as of yet, because New Jersey does not have a lieutenant governor.

As of now I think the requirements for Govenor are;
-don't raise taxes
-don't be a fag.

I will keep you posted.

Update: Somebody sent me this song he wants to dedicate to the former Govenor.
** Its Very.. Very.. Very.. Vulgar.. You've been warned **

|

  • Home Page
  • Google