Thursday, August 19, 2004

Shoe Bomber, "I wan't my Time magazine and a hot bath"


Click on Mr. Prissy Pants for full story.

My first question would be, How did this googly eyed cock sucker ever get on a plane so soon after 9/11? This fucking guy couldn't look more like a shoe bomber if he had "Shoebomber" written in black magic marker on his forehead.

Currently he resides in the federal "Supermax" facility in Colorado and he is not happy with the accommodations.

In a handwritten lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court in Denver last week, Reid wrote he has been kept in isolation.

I have never been to the big house, but It would be my understanding, that's what you do when your in prison, am I wrong?

Along with not being able to play with Ted Kaczynski, Timothy McVeigh and Ramzi Yousef, all of which are guests of the state at Supermax. He has other "demands" which he filed in his affidavit.
-Access to religious materials
-Books
-Classes
-Television and Radio
-Phone calls to family members
-Subscription to Time Magazine
-Daily Showers.
-Uncensored mail

And just incase you thought his balls were not big enough.
-A cell with a window that lets him see outside.

Look, I know that this is a joke and unless it gets to a sitting judge on the 9th U.S circuit court of appeals. It will probably be tossed to the wayside, but it still disturbs me never the less that 1- This prick is still allowed to breath and 2- They haven't broken his hands so he couldn't write any more stupid letters requesting his frequent flyer miles and an overnight stay at the Hilton.

This fucker wanted to meet his maker, and I believe we should have granted him his wish.

Update: Thank's to SenatorPhilABuster (Mr. know it all, as I like to call him) for pointing out to me that Timothy McVeigh is dead, so Mr. Comfort Zone will not be able to play his reindeer games with McVeigh. Who the hell is fact checking this shit at Foxnews.com?

|

  • Home Page
  • Google