Monday, August 16, 2004

Sore Fucking Losers.



I hate sore losers.

Everyone from NBC to Visa has been kissing this Michael Phelps kid's ass but the truth he is a 19-year-old kid, give me a break. Can he swim fast, It looks that way, but for a major network to act like they didn't even get a hand job at the Senior prom after spending all that money on a Limo and a tux, is disturbing.

Now I am rah.. rah.. rah.. U.S.A, but watching the men's swim team come in third was rather disappointing. I am not disappointed that they came in third, hey a medal is a medal, I'm disappointed that these guys were so busy rubbing each other's genitals they forgot to congratulate the winners.

And I don't need to hear how sorry everyone is that this kid cannot win 8 gold medals, how it’s devastating to the morale of the swim team to come in third and I don't need another Mark Spitz reference.

And one last thing, if NBC is going to show the medal ceremony when it's not the American's on top of the podium, lets hear the whole anthem, have some respect for other countries just like you would want them to respect ours.

|

  • Home Page
  • Google