Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Kerry - "Unfit for command, a pack of lies - But I did Not read it."

According to Don Imus, and MSNBC.

IMUS: Did you read "Unfit for Command?"

KERRY: No.

IMUS: Did anybody on your staff?

KERRY: I have no idea.

IMUS: Why wouldn't you want to know what's in it? It's the No. 1 "New York Times," of course, it says nonfiction bestseller.

KERRY: Because they have right wing people to buy them in bulk, and that's what they're doing.

IMUS: No, I understand.

KERRY: Look, it's a pack of lies. It's an absolute pack of lies. It's been proven to be a pack of lies, and I have no interest in reading it.

IMUS: "Time" magazine asked you about this rough month you had in August with the swift boat ads, the convention, which you whaled on you guys, Vice President Cheney suggest that you're election would invite another terrorist strike. And you said the president is unwilling just to walk away from these various comments, makes it clear that he and the vice president will say and do anything to get elected. And my question is, didn't you already know that, that's how they are?

KERRY: Well, it's not just that. I think it's a level of irresponsibility that is beyond anything that I've ever seen

|

  • Home Page
  • Google