Thursday, September 23, 2004

Wonder who said this?

John Kerry on Terrorism

- I think there has been an exaggeration of the terrorist threat.

Yeah, they only attacked us once, whats the big fat hairy deal.

John Kerry on the Second Amendment.

- I would rather be the candidate of the NAACP than the NRA.

We all saw the picture of you holding a rifle, thats ok the NAACP can keep you

John Kerry on music

- I'm fascinated by rap and by hip-hop. I think there's a lot of poetry in it. There's a lot of anger, a lot of social energy in it. And I think you'd better listen to it pretty carefully, 'cause it's important.

Everytime I hear, "The Thong Song" I think about it's social significance.

John Kerry on race relations.

- President Clinton was often known as the first black president. I wouldn't be upset if I could earn the right to be the second.

Yeah, ok just don't tell Teresa or the people at her country club that she or you is part eggplant. Kerry likes the blacks, untill one of them tries to date his daughter.

John Kerry on the war in Iraq.

- I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority to use force if necessary to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real and grave threat to our security

- I actually did vote for the $87 billion before I voted against it.

John Kerry on Vietnam

- The race for the White House should be about leadership, and leadership requires that one help heal the wounds of Vietnam.

And he begins the healing with comments like this:

- We were sent to Vietnam to kill Communism. But we found instead that we were killing women and children.

- There are all kinds of atrocities, and I would have to say that, yes, yes, I committed the same kind of atrocities as thousands of other soldiers have committed in that I took part in shootings in free fire zones. I conducted harassment and interdiction fire.

Read more wackyness from John Kerry.

|

  • Home Page
  • Google