Wednesday, October 06, 2004

The V.P. Debate.

I won't lie, I didn't watch it. I decided to watch the Twins beat up on the helpless Yankees and I was not disapointed in the least. Minnesota turned 5 double plays enroute to a 2-0 win. GO TWINS !!!

As for the debate, this is what other people are saying.

"Round Two went to the White House." - NY POST
"Both of them did great, but I'd score it on points for Cheney" - NY Daily News
"A draw" - CNN
"Republicans asked supporters to defeat the "Kerry campaign spin machine""- FOX News
"The 90-minute exchange produced no obvious knock-out blows" - New York Newsday
"The veep was everything his boss, President George W. Bush, wasn’t last week" - MSNBC

And this is what fellow bloggers had to say.

"I see that most are calling the debate in Cheney's favor" - A Small Victory
"What a lopsided match-up!" - INDC
"A bit of a tie. Even though my wife thinks Cheney kicked ass." - Opinion8
"Dick Cheney can be President." - The Astronomicon's Blog
"I think Cheney won tonight - but he didn't mop the floor with Edwards" - Vodkapundit

I am going to go watch the Twins win game 2.

|

  • Home Page
  • Google