Monday, January 10, 2005

So Randy Johnson IS a dick.

Randy Johnson got a little physical on the way to his New York Yankees physical. The Big Unit put his long right arm up to block a camera from WCBS-TV on Monday after he left his Manhattan hotel.

Johnson, who was accompanied by Yankees director of team security Jerry Laveroni, made contact with the camera, station spokeswoman Audrey Pass said.

"Get out of my face, that's all I ask," Johnson said, according to a video of what occurred, which was posted on the station's Web site.

"No cameras," Laveroni said.

"Don't get in my face," Johnson then said. "I don't care who you are. Don't get in my face."

"I'm just taking a picture," said the cameraman, identified by the station as Vinny Everett.

Responded Johnson: "Don't get in my face, and don't talk back to me, all right."


Don't talk to me? yeah nice way to endear yourself to us New Yorkers, I hope you break your wrist while tripping on a bucket of baseballs at spring training you dick.

Read more at the Daily News.

Watch the video here.

|

  • Home Page
  • Google